34 Products For People Who Can't Stop Watching "Riverdale"
You can't stop watching even if you wanted to.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A silicone gel rubber case that features artwork of all your fave Riverdale characters and references.
3. A Cheryl Blossom prayer candle, because you'll need the guidance of Riverdale's HBIC in your life.
4. A Jughead inspired T-shirt that'll let people know you're a weirdo who doesn't fit in and you don't want to fit in.
6. A Southside Serpents T-shirt that'll make you feel like you're part of the tight-knit rebellious gang.
7. A cute Pop's Chock'Lit Shoppe hoodie, because, honestly, you wish that Pop's actually existed IRL.
9. A graphic T-shirt meant for anyone who drools over Archie's constant and endless shirtless scenes.
13. A collectible Betty Cooper toy, because it's extremely adorable and she's one of the best characters.
15. A Josie and the Pussycats backpack, because you're suuper passionate about music and love any excuse to wear something with cat ears.
16. A Riverdale Monopoly board game that will have you attempting to buy all of Riverdale like Hiram Lodge.
17. A Riverdale varsity letter heart keychain, because you definitely know the highs and lows of high school football.
19. A copy of Road to Riverdale for fans who want to read through recent reboots of Archie comics that inspired the CW show.
20. A Jughead Jones-inspired necklace and keychain, because you're a little bit kinda sorta very much in love with him and want to keep him close to you at all times.
21. A River Vixens baseball cap that will have people thinking that you were on real cheerleading team with that name.
22. A Pop's Chock'Lit Shoppe Milkshake Mug, because Pop's doesn't exist IRL so drinking from this mug will be as close as you'll get to an actual Pop's milkshake.
23. A perfect midnight club mug for someone who was obsessed with that grim '80s flashback episode of Riverdale.
24. A Pop's Chock'Lit Shoppe milkshake-scented candle that will smell like you're actually sitting in a booth at Pop's.
25. A set of Riverdale rubber bracelets for a group of friends who are as tight at the core four (plus Cheryl)!
26. An HBIC pin inspired by Cheryl Blossom that'll let people know that will let people know you're the one who calls the shots!
27. A Jughead beanie you will start wearing so much to the point you'll say, "Have you ever seen me without this stupid hat?"
28. A Riverdale High student handbook that has edits and notes from the characters so you really know what's happening beneath the surface at school.
34. And finally, a backpack studded with Archie and Jughead's faces, because they're dreamy and you probably watch the show just for them.
The reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.