We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A silicone gel rubber case that features artwork of all your fave Riverdale characters and references.
2. A Josie and the Pussycats sticker to add to your laptop so people know you stan the Pussycats.
3. A Cheryl Blossom prayer candle, because you'll need the guidance of Riverdale's HBIC in your life.
4. A Jughead inspired T-shirt that'll let people know you're a weirdo who doesn't fit in and you don't want to fit in.
5. A enamel pin to represent your Riverdale brand.
6. A Southside Serpents T-shirt that'll make you feel like you're part of the tight-knit rebellious gang.
7. A cute Pop's Chock'Lit Shoppe hoodie, because, honestly, you wish that Pop's actually existed IRL.
8. A Sequin reveal pillow cushion cover that will keep your Southside Serpent status on the low.
9. A graphic T-shirt meant for anyone who drools over Archie's constant and endless shirtless scenes.
10. A Pop's Chock'Lit Shoppe pop socket so you can add a little more ~personality~ to your phone.
11. A River Vixens water bottle to remind you to drink periodically throughout the day.
12. A Jughead Jones mug that will be perfect anyone who has his sarcasm and sardonic humor.
13. A collectible Betty Cooper toy, because it's extremely adorable and she's one of the best characters.
14. A set of pins to pay homage to the classic lovable Archie comics that Riverdale is based on.
15. A Josie and the Pussycats backpack, because you're suuper passionate about music and love any excuse to wear something with cat ears.
16. A Riverdale Monopoly board game that will have you attempting to buy all of Riverdale like Hiram Lodge.
17. A Riverdale varsity letter heart keychain, because you definitely know the highs and lows of high school football.
18. A pencil case that'll feel like the Riverdale cast is basically staring into your soul.
19. A copy of Road to Riverdale for fans who want to read through recent reboots of Archie comics that inspired the CW show.
20. A Jughead Jones-inspired necklace and keychain, because you're a little bit kinda sorta very much in love with him and want to keep him close to you at all times.
21. A River Vixens baseball cap that will have people thinking that you were on real cheerleading team with that name.
22. A Pop's Chock'Lit Shoppe Milkshake Mug, because Pop's doesn't exist IRL so drinking from this mug will be as close as you'll get to an actual Pop's milkshake.
23. A perfect midnight club mug for someone who was obsessed with that grim '80s flashback episode of Riverdale.
24. A Pop's Chock'Lit Shoppe milkshake-scented candle that will smell like you're actually sitting in a booth at Pop's.
25. A set of Riverdale rubber bracelets for a group of friends who are as tight at the core four (plus Cheryl)!
26. An HBIC pin inspired by Cheryl Blossom that'll let people know that will let people know you're the one who calls the shots!
27. A Jughead beanie you will start wearing so much to the point you'll say, "Have you ever seen me without this stupid hat?"
28. A Riverdale High student handbook that has edits and notes from the characters so you really know what's happening beneath the surface at school.
29. A Southside Serpents bracelet, because you can never have too much Southside Serpent merch.
30. A mini Sweetwater River sign that will turn you bedroom into its own mini Riverdale.
32. A Jughead and Betty Cooper pillowcase set, because they're your favorite ship on Riverdale.
33. A pair of best friends River Vixens necklaces that will cement any friendship.
34. And finally, a backpack studded with Archie and Jughead's faces, because they're dreamy and you probably watch the show just for them.
The reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.