1. This couple who met during a singles trip to Vegas with friends:
2. This couple who met through a mutual ex:
"I got dumped for her on New Year's Day. Fast-forward a few months, she and our mutual ex broke up, and I saw her across the room at a concert. I made our mutual ex introduce us the next day. (Thankfully we had both stayed true to the staying-friends-with-your-ex trope!) We’ve been dating for three and a half years."
3. This couple who wouldn't have met if not for a catfish:
"My girlfriend and I met on a dating app for queer women. The incredible thing is that neither of us wanted to meet anyone! My best friend had downloaded the app on my phone, while my now-girlfriend had downloaded it because she'd learned that someone on it was using her pictures! Then we met and we actually found love. After two years, I came out to her as a trans man, and now we're still together and it's gonna be our fourth anniversary in September!"
4. This couple who were separated by continents but brought together on Instagram:
5. This couple who met while one of them was an international student:
"I met my girlfriend during my second year of university. She was an international student from Italy, and she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life. When I asked her name, she said, 'Giovanna, Gi for short,' to which I replied, 'I'm Taylor, T for short.' It was the cringiest thing I've ever said in my life, but somehow it worked, and we've been together for eight years now!"
6. This couple who were brought together by the help of a friend:
"I remember seeing my now-girlfriend on the bus during a school field trip our senior year, and I told her friend that I thought she was cute. Her friend made it her mission to get us together and demanded that I ask her friend to prom. I had never even spoken to her friend, but I took a chance and asked her to prom. We had an amazing time, and we’re still completely in love seven years later."
7. This couple who met through a Tumblr blog:
8. This couple who met during game night at an LGBTQ Christian group:
9. This couple who found each other on Twitter:
"My wife and I actually met on Twitter when I was 18! We bonded over our love of drag queens and became fast friends. She lived in Ohio and I lived in California. I was also getting ready to move to New York City for school. Once I moved out there, she ended up visiting me, which is when we became official. Eventually I moved to Ohio to be with her. I just couldn't imagine my life without her. We both were so young, but it was so right. We've been together for six and a half years, and two years ago we got married!"
10. This couple who met through an internship:
11. This couple whose romance started at Walmart:
"My now-wife transferred to the Walmart I worked at while she attended the local college. We flirted for a few weeks and then eventually went out. Before we got serious, I confided in her that I thought I was transgender but thought it could be a passing 'phase,' and she said she felt the same way. Some years and two kids later, we realized we were fooling ourselves and decided to transition. We have a happy little family now, and we have been married 15 years."
12. This couple who met during leadership orientation at college:
13. This couple who met in a biology class:
14. This couple who met in the comments of a Facebook status:
"We met almost nine years ago on Facebook. I made a status about getting Jack in the Box and jumping into my hot tub. She commented that I lived in Barbie’s dream house and slid her number into my messages. Now we have been married for three and a half years ❤️. Dreams do come true!"
15. And finally, this couple who met three times over several years:
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.