Recently, Reddit user jordwumble asked other users, "What is a clear and objective food crime that people are getting away with because we're fighting about pineapple pizza?"
A bunch of people started ratting out themselves or other people for the heinous food crimes they've committed. Here are the most disturbing replies:
1. "I have a friend who puts ketchup on cake."
2. "I once witnessed a friend just throw half a tub of mayo in her bowl of rice."
3. "My local restaurant once served mozzarella pizza with marshmallows."
4. "My cousin ate a ketchup sandwich and dipped it in his coffee."
5. "My stepdad knew a man who loved ranch dressing so much that he mixed it with water and drank it."
6. "I was bored and tried putting ketchup on pancakes and it was actually amazing."
7. "I think a slightly sweet beer in some plain or Honey Nut Cheerios is game-changing!"
8. "My brother eats mayonnaise and Nutella sandwiches."
9. "When I was a kid, I used to dip cheese sandwiches into strawberry milkshakes."
10. "I actually started drinking milk mixed with Pepsi after watching it happen on Laverne & Shirley reruns as a kid."
11. "I caught my friend eating chocolate ice cream mixed with mayonnaise."
12. "My dad puts shredded cheese on pears."
13. "I put soy sauce on grapes."
14. "I've seen someone dip Oreos in orange juice."
15. "I had a roommate who would eat raw onions like they were apples."
16. "As a kid, I loved orange juice and I loved chocolate milk so I tried drinking Hershey's syrup and orange juice."
17. "I have an aunt that always uses sugar instead of salt in mashed potatoes."
18. "I had a friend stay with me and he would put ketchup and mustard on every Pringles chip he ate."
19. "It physically hurts when I see people covering their entire pizza slice with ketchup."
20. "I've seen a girl put mayonnaise and pickles on her pizza. I was absolutely disgusted."
21. "I used to eat peanut butter and Sriracha sandwiches."
22. "I used to put ice cream on rice."
23. "I put cooked quinoa in chocolate milk."
24. "My girlfriend loves to eat banana and mayonnaise sandwiches, and she thinks nothing is wrong with it but it sounds terrible."
25. "My friend will have a bowl of Cap'n Crunch with milk in it, and put a scoop of mayo in it."
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.