38 Dumb — And I Mean Seriously Dumb — Choices Teens Made On TV Shows
🚨Warning: Spoilers ahead!🚨
1. When Topanga from Boy Meets World turned down going to Yale for Cory.
2. When Ben and Amy were in their first year of high school but got fake IDs and eloped on The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
3. On Shameless when Debbie got pregnant on purpose at age 15.
4. When Ellie from You ignored Delilah's warning about Henderson and hung out with him at his house.
5. And also when Callie and Brandon hooked up, even though they were foster siblings and soon after became adoptive siblings.
6. When Blaine dated Karofsky on Glee even though Karofsky had once bullied Kurt.
7. On Glee when Rachel threw away her Broadway dream role for a TV show that flopped.
8. When Emily from Pretty Little Liars dated Paige, who once tried to DROWN her.
9. When Emily, Spencer, Aria, and Hanna didn't tell their parents the truth at the beginning of Pretty Little Liars.
10. When Donna from That '70s Show decided to forgo college to live with and try to marry Eric.
11. When Rory and Dean from Gilmore Girls decided to sleep together even though he was married.
12. When Rory missed Lorelai's graduation to visit Jess on Gilmore Girls.
13. When Quinn lied to Finn about her baby being his on Glee.
14. When Finn started singing “You’re Having My Baby” to Quinn in front of her parents before they knew she was pregnant on Glee.
15. Whenever Lucas cheated on Brooke with her best friend, Peyton, on One Tree Hill.
16. On One Tree Hill, when Peyton chose to believe that Ian was her brother just because he said so and they have the same-color hair and eyes.
17. On Gossip Girl when Chuck betrayed Blair by trading a night with her to his uncle in exchange for a hotel.
18. When Serena broke up with Nate on Gossip Girl.
19. Whenever Archie, a teenager, got involved with Hiram and his mob affairs on Riverdale.
20. When Archie from Riverdale pleaded guilty to a murder he didn't commit so his family wouldn't have to endure a trial.
21. On 13 Reasons Why when everyone let Ani into their group.
22. When Ani hooked up with Bryce on 13 Reasons Why despite knowing he was a sexual abuser.
23. When Rachel and Finn from Glee tried to get married while in high school.
24. On 90210, when Liam didn't tell Naomi that he cheated with her sister, so Naomi kept believing that he cheated with Annie.
25. When Eric chose to date Adam on Sex Education, even though he bullied him every day at school for years.
26. When Sabrina met her past self on Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and decided that instead of merging into one person, one should rule hell while the other lives on Earth.
27. When Scott McCall from Teen Wolf went to the woods with Stiles and decided to hide instead of going home with Stiles and his dad.
28. On Teen Wolf, when everyone treated Malia like she was a teenager after she turned back into a human after eight years.
29. When Clay from 13 Reasons Why yelled at his principal and the cops, took their gun, and started waving it around to make a point about guns being bad.
30. Everything that Andrew Van de Kamp did in the first few seasons of Desperate Housewives.
31. When Blair and Sterling chased a guy after he pointed a gun at them on Teenage Bounty Hunters.
32. When Jughead joined the Southside Serpents gang on Riverdale just to stop them from messing with his friends at Riverdale High.
33. When Monse kissed Spooky on On My Block, even though he was her boyfriend's brother.
34. When Carl from Shameless randomly decided to get circumcised for his girlfriend Dominique, and then he found out she was cheating on him.
35. When Omar cheated on Ander while he was going through chemotherapy on Elite.
36. When Dylan cheated on Brenda with Kelly on Beverly Hills, 90210.
37. When Veronica sneaked into Archie's juvie on Riverdale and they decided to spend their brief time together by having a quickie.
38. And when Emma and Spinner decided to stay married after they had gotten drunkenly married on Degrassi: The Next Generation.
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.