We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An oatmeal bear costume that will be the ultimate Halloween look for any baby who's ~obsessed~ with their teddy bears.
2. A Where's Waldo romper for any baby who's always crawling around and wandering off.
3. A unicorn costume that will make any baby feel ~magical~.
4. A Black Panther costume, because no one is ever too young to become a Marvel fan.
5. A Cookie Monster costume that will keep your baby warm, cozy, and most importantly, adorable!
6. An infant butterfly costume for a baby who loves bright colors and fantasizes about having wings.
7. A Ragamuffin doll that will be so good. the baby wearing it will actually look like a doll.
8. A Hogwarts robe, because education in the magical arts should start young.
9. An angel costume that will somehow make babies look even MORE angelic!
10. A little elf costume because it's never too early for an elf to make a cameo during Spooky Szn™️.
11. A baby corn costume that will be perfect for a baby because, well, the pun is right there.
12. A Frankenstein costume, because only babies can make Frankenstein look this cute!!!
13. A Superman onesie that will be great for any baby who might still be crawling but is ready to take on the world!
14. A Snoopy costume, because dogs and babies are the cutest things ever, so this costume will naturally be adorable.
15. A Woodstock costume to pair with the Snoopy costume or just for a baby that loves the color yellow and birds.
16. A mischievous monkey costume that'll have your baby doing more monkey business than usual.
17. A cow costume, because what is more precious than a baby trying "Moooo" all day?
18. A lady bug costume that will be loved by everyone, even people who are usually freaked out by bugs.
19. An iconic wonder woman costume for any baby who's adventurous!
20. A little bat costume that will have a baby flapping their wings all day while they pretend they're in a bat cave.
21. A shark costume, because you have a feeling that one day your baby will love the movie Jaws.
22. A Darth Vader ensemble that will be adored by all Star Wars fans.
23. A snowman costume to make a baby look like a precious giant snowball.
24. An UglyDolls Moxy costume that somehow babies will find a way to make not look ugly at all.
25. And a Captain Hook costume that will have your baby guarding their treasure (candy) very carefully.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.