18 Terrible Decisions Teenagers Made On TV Shows When It Came To Love
Maybe they should've all just stayed single.
Warning: This post contains references of sexual assault.
1. When Omar cheated on Ander while he was going through chemotherapy on Elite.
2. When Quinn lied to Finn about her baby being his on Glee.
3. When Rachel and Finn from Glee tried to get married while in high school.
4. When Blaine dated Karofsky on Glee even though Karofsky had once bullied Kurt.
5. When Ani got with Bryce on 13 Reasons Why despite knowing he was a sexual abuser.
6. When Debbie from Shameless got pregnant on purpose at 15 because she wanted to be part of her boyfriend's family.
7. When Carl from Shameless got circumcised for his girlfriend, Dominique.
8. When Veronica snuck into Archie's juvie on Riverdale and they decided to spend their brief time together by having a quickie.
9. When Emily from Pretty Little Liars dated Paige, who once tried to DROWN her.
10. When Callie and Brandon hooked up on The Fosters, even though they were foster siblings.
11. When Rory slept with Dean on Gilmore Girls even though he was married.
12. When Dylan cheated on Brenda with Kelly on Beverly Hills, 90210.
13. When Eric dated his former bully, Adam, on Sex Education.
14. When Serena broke up with Nate on Gossip Girl.
15. When Lucas from One Tree Hill cheated on Brooke with Peyton, her best friend.
16. When Donna from That '70s Show decided to forgo college to live with and try to marry Eric.
17. When Topanga from Boy Meets World gave up going to Yale so she could be with Cory.
18. And lastly, when Blair and Chuck from Gossip Girl chose to marry each other despite...well, everything.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.