Warning: This post includes topics of sexual assault.
🚨Another warning: spoilers ahead!🚨
1. At the end of the The Breakfast Club, when Claire chose to make out with Bender after he spent the day being rude, sexually harassing her, and virginity shaming her.
2. In Clueless, when Elton left Cher at a shady liquor store parking lot at night.
3. And also when Cher dated her ex-stepbrother, Josh.
4. In To All the Boys I've Loved Before, when Lara Jean wrote the addresses of her crushes on love letters she didn’t want mailed.
5. In The Twilight Saga: New Moon, when Bella literally brought herself to the edge of death just to "see" Edward.
6. Literally everything Bella did in The Twilight Saga was a terrible decision. She should have run far, far away from all that mess.
7. In High School Musical 3, when Troy chose to go to a college near the girl who breaks up with him EVERY MOVIE.
8. In Hocus Pocus, when Max lit the Black Flame Candle after reading that it would raise the spirits of the dead.
9. In Grease, when Sandy chose to change her whole identity for Danny and them just choosing to date each other anyway after all that drama.
10. In Prom Night, when Donna went back into the hotel while it was being evacuated to get her mother's shawl.
11. When the teens in Ma kept going over to Ma's basement just for alcohol, even though she threatened and intimidated them before.
12. When Mitchie from Camp Rock did SO much lying, which just set herself up for failure.
13. When Sierra from Sierra Burgess Is a Loser leaked photos of Veronica's boyfriend dumping her over text.
14. In The Edge of Seventeen, when Nadine ACTUALLY started a text to her crush about all the things she wanted him to do to her and then she accidentally pressed the send button.
15. When Cady from Mean Girls didn't go to Janis’s art show so she could have people over at her house and impress Aaron.
16. And finally, when Regina George stood in the middle of the street.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.