1. Wednesday, March 8 is the A Day Without A Woman strike.
2. Be sneaky with your red.
3. Talk about the protest with supervisors and co-workers.
4. Get to know the women you work with.
5. Make yourself scarce.
6. Can’t make a sign? How about a post-it.
7. Take ALL the breaks.
8. Promote female-run businesses.
9. Take charge of your career.
10. Do an exclusive potluck with the ladies at work.
11. Spend the day reading the employee handbook...
12. Small acts of kindness.
13. Post to social media.
14. After-work at-home meet-up with the girls.
15. No hanky panky.
16. Be a bomb lady-boss professional!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!