We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A naughty Niffler pin, that you'd better not sneak into Umbridge's office. (Do it! Just don't blame Hagrid.)
2. A candle scented like the Great Hall, to get you through long Muggle summers.
3. A house-elf sized book to leave in the common room.
4. This Butterbeer lip balm, for kissable lips at the Yule Ball.
5. An owl mail pin, to remind you to keep an eye out for Howlers.
6. These bewitching bath salts, perfect for the prefect's bathroom.
7. Revive flagging spirits post-N.E.W.Ts with this Phoenix Tears rum
8. This hot chocolate set, for when you're missing Stan's hairpin bends on the Knight Bus.
9. A handy light switch decal, for when you're tired after charms.
10. A copy of The Monster Book of Monsters to revise for Care of Magical Creatures.
11. A Polyjuice Potion candle, to remind you to always check what's in your drink.
12. This colour-changing Marauder's mug, to sip Butterbeer from.
13. This print, for when Potions homework is too difficult.
14. These school notebooks for when you run out of parchment.
15. Never miss an acceptance letter with your very own mail owl.
16. A portkey badge, for when you need to get away in a hurry.
17. A handy travel wallet, so you don't keep losing your Hogwarts express ticket.
18. A copy of Dark Arts Defence, to inspire you to prep for the D.A.
Professor Umbridge taught from Dark Arts Defence, Basics for Beginners. A previous version of the post referenced Professor Snape.