Before we begin, some ground rules.
1. In true office lunch style, we allocated 30 minutes to find the sandwiches.
2. The shops had to be reachable from our Clerkenwell office.
3. We bought them during a busy lunchtime. If the shop didn't have them, tough luck.
4. The sandwiches had to be able to be bought and eaten in fifteen minutes. Which meant that toasties, paninis etc were out.
5. The sandwiches were marked by the team out of ten, and the scores were averaged. The team included two vegetarians, and one non-Turkey fan.