We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share their favourite budget beauty buy. Here’s what they said:
1. Kiko Unlimited Foundation, £14.90
2. Nivea Creme, from £1.55
3. Lasting Finish by Kate Moss for Rimmel, £5.49
4. Thick & Fast Mascara by Soap & Glory, £10
"Soap & Glory mascara, reasonably priced, yet once you've used it nothing else seems quite as good!"
Recommended by Sian 'Flygirl' Owen on Facebook
5. Instant Glow Shimmer Brick by Seventeen, £4.99
6. Dazzle Dust by Barry M, £4.59
"Barry M Dazzle Dust. Lots of colours, much cheaper than MAC."
Recommended by Lucy Hayes on Facebook
7. Lipstick Lock by Rimmel, £4.99
8. Hydronourishing Moisturiser by Pond's, £4.49
9. Color Riche Nail Varnish, by L'Oreal, £4.99
"I also absolutely adore L'Oréal's newly revamped nail varnish range, they apply very easily and it takes a lot for them to chip! (I have horses and muck out every day and I'll still get a good weeks wear from two coats!)"
Recommende by jessicat46493edd0
10. Eyeshadow by Topshop from £5
11. One Heck Of A Blot by Soap & Glory, £12
12. No 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick by Boots, £9.95
13. Wake Me Up Foundation by Rimmel, £8.99
14. Perk & Paint Black Liner by 17, £3.99
"For waterline eyeliners, then it's Perk and Paint by seventeen at boots. A highlighter and kohl double crayon that is smooth."
Recommended by Sarah Louise on Facebook
15. Fit Me Concealer by Maybelline, £5.99
16. B.Even by Superdrug, from £9.99
"I really like the B. range from Superdrug, they're pretty cheap and their foundation is one of the best I've used, their cream eye shadows and lipsticks are good too."
Recommended by Vanessa Arger on Facebook
17. Scandal'Eyes Mascara by Rimmel, £6.99
18. Eye Palette by MUA, from £4
19. Highlight and Contour Powder by NYX, £10
20. Extreme 24 Hour Liner by Collection 2000, £2.99
"Collecton 2000 Extreme Wear 24hr Eyeliner. I picked it up for £3 on Amazon… And loved it! It really IS waterproof, easy to apply, and an intense black."
Recommended by surikune
21. Really Red Matte Lipstick, by Revlon, £6.99
22. Nail varnish by H&M, from 99p
"H&M's make up range is great, especially lip glosses, nail varnishes and the eyeshadow palettes that come in a range of really good shades. Also, they do not irritate my sensitive skin and they are very cheap."
Recommended by Lauren McNally on Facebook
23. In The Nude by W7, £9.99
"Pretty much anything by W7 especially the eyeshadow sets that are the dupes of the UD Naked palettes, and they do a wicked range of primers that'll rival Smashbox, a fixer that smells divine and a really good selection of eyebrow pencils. But for liquid eyeliner I won't be budged from Rimmel's once it's on, it's on."
Recommended by christabeld
24. Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer by MUA, £3
25. Lipstick by Makeup Revolution, from £1
Everything by Makeup Revolution, a whole bunch of stuff for £1 and everything else is under £8. The quality is amazing for the price and they bring out new stuff all the time