4. Definitely need.
10. As well as handsome men.
11. They’re great for underwear. The functional kind…
12. And the not-so-functional.
16. Did you know that you can get a Percy Pig-themed pedicure?
18. They’re committed to sustainability.
Recycle your old Christmas cards in M&S and we’ll plant new trees with @WoodlandTrust > http://t.co/CTZY3UDPV3
19. And have gotten Joanna Lumley involved too.
20. OK, so it’s not cheap.
Go into town to drop off one thing and end up spending 50 yo yos in Marks and Spencers on lil nibbly food that I’ll be too lazy to cook
21. And it’s not terribly trendy.
Its actually impossible to walk through marks and spencers at a normal walking pace #oldpepoplecentral
23. (Maybe they’re just excited about Easter?)
Sooooo, they already have both heart lollies for Valentine’s day and Easter eggs out in Marks and Sparks. Kill me now.