We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their best make up tips for people who wear glasses. Here are the results!
1. Curl your lashes to make the most of your gorgeous eyes.
2. Use a good under-eye concealer.
3. Put setting powder on your nosepads.
4. Favour eyeliner over eyeshadow.
5. You can go bolder with eye make up than you'd expect.
6. Keep an old pair of glasses if you can.
7. Consider the colour of your frames before you buy.
8. Tighten your glasses frequently.
9. Don't forget to disinfect.
10. Invest in a smudge-proof mascara.
11. Use a small hand mirror.
12. Choose your false eyelashes carefully.
13. Reconsider lengthening mascara.
14. Find a look that suits your glasses and your face.
15. And experiment with whatever looks you want!
Some responses have been edited for length and clarity.