1. Because of the doors on Merrion Square.
2. And the fun of choosing which one you'd like to live behind.
3. Because this is just outside the city.
4. And this is the view of the Liffey, through Beckett Bridge.
5. Because you know the place in Temple Bar that the tourists always miss.
6. And a cinnamon bun from Simon's will cure all ills.
7. Because of the Luas lady's strangely soothing tones.
8. And because of the Ha'Penny Bridge.
9. Because of the way the tall ships swoop in for the regatta.
10. And the ease of meeting under Clery's clock.
11. Because the Forty Foot is just as good in the winter as in the summer.
12. And Dollymount can beat the Riviera on a sunny day.
13. Especially when followed by a 99, with strawberry sauce.
14. Because the DART across Killiney bay is the best commute anyone could ask for.
15. And there's no better place to be on St Patrick's Day.
16. Because of the seals in Dublin bay.
17. And the herd of deer in the city centre.
18. Because Burdocks Vs Macaris is an argument you will die for.
19. As well as which is the superior Charlies.
20. Because our libraries look like they're from Harry Potter.
21. And it's hard to have a bad night at the Bernard Shaw.
22. Because, yes, Guinness.
23. But also cheese toasties at Grogan's.
24. And afternoon tea at Queen of Tarts.
25. Because walking on cobblestones while wearing high heels doesn't phase you.
26. Because of cinemas like the Lighthouse, and the IFI.
27. And because Moore St traders could sell bananas to a banana tree.
28. Because it's a creative city.
29. And a connected city.
30. And a proud city.
31. And it's always waiting for you to come back.
An image has been updated to reflect the fact that Charlies One has closed. Miss you, Charlies One.