1. Begin by applying two coats of your base colour.
2. Next, create the background by painting a thin stripe down the middle of the nail.
3. Next, use a nail art pen to form small oval blobs - these are the petals.
You could also use a striper brush - and a steady hand - for this.
4. We chose to do three flowers on each nail, but this would look just as pretty with one - or as an accent nail.
5. Draw stems on the flowers using a nail art pen.
6. Continue to add more flowers using your other two pens. However, it looks just as pretty with only one type of flower.
8. Allow to dry, and finish with a clear top coat.
You might also like: How To Create The Perfect Geo Mani In 9 Easy GIFS