2. First, you need to gather your materials.
You will need:
1. A black kohl pencil (we’re using Smolder by MAC) and a black gel liner (we’re using Blacktrack by MAC). You could also use a liquid liner, but we’ll be focusing on gel and brush in this tutorial.
2. An angled brush. We’re using a MAC number 266 brush.
4. It doesn’t have to be neat, as you’ll be going over it with your liquid liner.
This kohl base means that you’ll have a seamless lash line. You could pull your eyelid up (like in this GIF) to make it easier.
9. If you make any mistakes, just fix with a cotton bud as you go. There’s no need to start again.
Here is a handy tip: If you have trouble getting the flick on both eyes even, place a mirror on the table and look down as you fill them in. Remember not to pull on your eyelid as you’re filling in the flick, as you’ll change the shape of your eyelid and make it harder to get the sides to match up.
All make-up by Lucybloom Webb.