We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A whisky subscription that is a measly £7 a month and comes through your postbox in a handy pouch.
2. This blue glitter vodka that Flounder would be proud of.
3. These gin baubles that will make your tree a little more *festive*.
4. A bottle of prestige pre-mixed peanut butter and jam old fashioned that isn't made for sharing, sorry.
5. A Christmas cracker fit for a queen, complete with a personal-sized bottle of Moet.
6. A bottle of sloe gin that will add pep to your gin and tonic.
7. A Howler from Honest Brew that is one of best value alcohol gifts IMO.
8. An easy infusion set that will make one bottle of gin go way further.
9. A case of 15 Belgian beers that is basically a Selection Box for adults.
10. A bottle of 10 year old, single malt Talisker because why not?
11. A Bloody Mary-scented candle to set the mood for Boxing Day brunch.
12. A bottle of personalised gin so that nobody will use it without your permission.
14. A bottle of Christmas Pudding gin that is the perfect festive digestif.
15. A mini keg of Cornish ale so that everyone can join in the fun.
Each gin bauble contains 50ml of gin. A previous version of this article said they contained 50cl.