We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A bath bomb that will dissolve to reveal your Patronus, £3.80.
2. A Horcrux eyeshadow duo, £11.55 (maybe the other six shades are hidden around the world just saying).
3. These Hogwarts-inspired brushes, £40 which are cruelty free and come in three different metals.
4. A tube of Amortentia lipgloss, £7 that will make your crush swoon.
5. Or a tube of felix felicis lipgloss, £7 that will mean you have the best hair day of your life.
6. These time-turner inspired make up brushes, £12 that will mean you can do your make up in five minutes (well, 30 minutes, plus three quarter-turns).
7. A pocket mirror that will show your true desire, £6.50 aka perfectly matching eyeliner flicks.
8. These magical nail stickers, £4.60 that will put a lil' swish in your swish and flick.
9. Some Butterbeer-flavoured lip balm, £2.70 perfect for a kiss under the mistletoe.
10. A witchcraft and wizadry make up palette, £38 that has something for everyone.
11. These relaxing bath salts, £8.50 which deserve to be taken into the prefect's bathroom.
12. A Floo Powder eyeshadow duo, £15 that will take you where you need to go.
13. This make up bag, £16.50 that will teach Snape what a magic potion *actually* looks like.
14. A beauty potions book, £8.60 that will make you the most popular person in the common room.
15. A sweet lumos candle, £9.25 to light your night-time cleansing routine.
16. A cloak of invisibility bath oil, £2.50 that will mean your late-night baths are undisturbed.
17. Or a polyjuice bath bomb, £4.50 that will make you feel like a brand new person.
The vendor for the Hogwarts brushes has been updated.