1. Recycle Tartan wreathes from Christmas to decorate the house.
2. Use a tartan blanket as a table-cloth.
3. Accessorize with a beautiful vintage thistle brooch.
4. If you don't have access to heather, you can buy wild heather easily online.
5. Go vintage with your tartan.
6. For a more subtle approach, try tartan nails.
7. Or these Robert Burns cufflinks.
8. Get kids involved with "Burns For Wee Folk".
9. Make a Haggis splatter painting.
10. Or craft pompom thistles.
11. Make sure you know the order of ceremonies.
12. Raise a dram with a Bobby Burns cocktail.
13. Or try one of these delicious whisky cocktails.
14. Decorate the bottles on the table with these printable kilts.
15. Wrap cutlery in tartan ribbons - or napkins.
16. Branch out with Venison or Three Bird Haggis.
17. Or try a home-made vegetarian alternative.
18. If you're not keen on haggis, try Cock-a-Leekie soup.
19. For dessert, what about a Cranachan cupcake?
20. Or how about a twist on a trifle?
Find the recipe for a Tipsy Laird Trifle here.
21. Or just make your own tablet.
22. And of course a Scottish cheeseboard is a must.
23. Print out these useful diagrams to keep everyone organized.
24. And for a parting gift, what could be better than Tunnocks' origami (red red) roses.
Found out how here.