1. A Cupcake from Ms Cupcake.
Choose from Peanut Butter and ‘Bacon’, or Jaffa Cake. But they’re all entirely vegan, with a gluten free, wheat-free option.
Cupcakes in the shop are £2.50 each, but you can also order online here.
2. A custom bottle of gin from the Ginstitute.
For the cost of £100 per person, you can buy your sweetheart a 70cl bottle of your own custom gin, as well as a cocktail reception, a class at the Ginstitute, a 70cl bottle of Portobello Road No.71 gin, and a martini.
Book online here.
3. Florentines from Fortnum and Mason.
An iconic London treat. Yes they’re expensive, but opening that beautiful blue bag is worth it when it reveals chewy fruity chocolaty Florentines. Yum yum yum.
£9 for a small tube. Buy in store, or online here.
4. A cheese selection from Neal’s Yard Dairy.
Who needs chocolate when you can have cheese?
Order online here.
5. Meringues from Ottolenghi.
The most perfect meringues in the city.
Buy a large meringue at one of the four shops (Notting Hill, Angel, Kensington or Belgravia) or pick up a mini bag online for £4.50.
9. A cupcake from the Hummingbird Bakery.
Old school but delicious.
From £2.50. Buy them online here.
11. A Pork Pie from Mrs King’s Pork Pies.
Who wouldn’t want one of these beauties? Handmade since 1853, delicious since forever.
From £5. Buy online here.
12. A slice of Curly Whirly cake from Konditor and Cook.
One slice is so perfect. Two is even more perfect.
£24 for a whole cake. Order online here.
13. A starter pack from Has Been Coffee.
For the coffee fiend.
£20 each, and you get five 250g blends, in either espresso or filter. Buy online here.
14. Turkish Delight from the Turkish Deli.
Gluten free, gelatine free, and halal and kosher. Choose from flavours like strawberry, raspberry, watermelon, cinnamon ginger, pistachio, fig and walnut. £5.25 per 300g.
Order online here.
16. London Honey from the London Honey Company.
Grown by Tower Bridge, buy sweets for your sweet.
£6 a jar. Buy online here.
17. Dried chillis from the Cool Chilli Co.
The packaging is almost as great as the contents.
From £3.50. Order online here