1. The emotional roller coaster of knowing any season could be the last.
2. Initial rage at the series being cancelled.
3. Pure, unadulterated triumph when the series is uncancelled.
4. Then shock when a cast member or showrunner leaves the show.
5. Mild disbelief when it's uncancelled AGAIN and the only missing part of the #sixseasonsandamovie prophecy is the movie part.
6. And deep solidarity with the cast when it seems like they want it just as bad as us.
7. A weird sense of pride when you find out two of the most incompetent characters on the show are super capable in real life.
8. That tingly feeling that washes over you when you realize you're about to watch a new paintball or holiday episode.
9. Smugness when Joel McHale is basically his smooth-talkin' character IRL too.
When Sony cancelled Community, Joel McHale asked for an employee discount on an $8,000 Sony TV. AND ACTUALLY RECEIVED IT.