1. President of Liberty University Jerry Falwell Jr. encouraged students to buy guns to "end those Muslims."
2. Former Governor Mike Huckabee said, "It's time to wake up and smell the falafel" and that an open immigration policy was "importing terrorism."
3. Presidential candidate Ben Carson said the Founding Fathers wouldn't trust a Muslim president .
4. A passenger on a United Airlines flight allegedly said, "You Muslim... you know you would use it as a weapon, so you need to shut the fuck up" after chaplain Tahera Ahmed asked for an unopened soda can.
5. A passerby yelled "you ****ing bomber" at molecular geneticist Sahar al-Faifi during an interview for the BBC.
6. Donald Trump's campaign spokesperson Katrina Pierson said, "So what? They're Muslims" in a discussion with CNN about banning Muslim immigration.
7. Fox News Host Jeanine Pirro said, "Our job is to arm those Muslims to the teeth; give them everything they need to take out these Islamic fanatics. Let them do the job."
8. Ukip leader Nigel Farage accused Muslims of having "split loyalties" between their faith and the British way of life.
9. Political activist and commentator Pamela Gellar wrote, “These savages need to be held to account, and the West has to stop this pathetic cowardice and submission to barbarity" in her blog, Atlas Shrugged.
10. A masked Canadian man with a handgun posted a video saying, "We will eliminate all of them, one by one. Islam has harmed us enough.”
11. Kurt Schlitzer, a conservative commentator, said "a large number of Muslims believe in...Islamic radicalism," but had no data to back that claim.
12. A commuter said, "Look at you and your terrorist friend, please don’t behead me" to fellow commuter Mohamed Gokal in a London railway station.
14. A California woman said, "Your mind has been taken over. You've been brainwashed. You have nothing but hate" to a few Muslim men she encountered in a park.
15. A Bronx area sixth-grader was allegedly called "ISIS" as classmates tore at her hijab and punched her repeatedly.
16. Terrorism expert Steven Emerson said, "There are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim, where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in."
18. Fox News host Eric Bolling claimed Muslims had been "tipped off" prior to the 9/11 attacks and that "people were on the roofs watching the planes fly in" in Jersey City, NJ.
This claim has been repeatedly demonstrated to be false.
19. A man said "I kill Muslims," and pummeled 53-year old Sarker Haque repeatedly in Astoria, Queens.
20. And finally, Presidential candidate Donald Trump said that there needs to be a ban on Muslim immigration to the U.S.
Jerry Fallwell Jr. is the president of Liberty University. An earlier version of this post mistakenly said he was the president of Liberty College.