22 Characters Who Need To Be Added To The New "Smash Bros"
Fulfill our dreams, Nintendo.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community which characters they're voting to add to Smash for Wii U and 3DS. Here are the best of their responses.
Characters that were prominently featured in previous Smash games as playable characters (like Roy, Ice Climbers, and Wolf) or as Assist Trophies (Waluigi, Isaac, etc) were not included. But they are rad and very much missed.
1. Professor Oak from Pokémon
2. Simon Belmont from Castlevania
3. Ryu from Street Fighter
4. Impa from The Legend of Zelda
5. Banjo and Kazooie from Banjo-Kazooie
6. Birdo from Super Mario
7. Bomberman from Bomberman
8. Crono from Chrono Trigger
9. Geno from Super Mario RPG
10. Kaptain K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country
11. Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat
12. Hawlucha from Pokémon X and Y
13. Any of the Battletoads from Battletoads
14. Shaq from Shaq-Fu
15. Ghirahim from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
16. Ai-Ai from Super Monkey Ball
17. Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney
18. Krystal from Star Fox
19. Midna and Wolf Link from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
20. Maxwell from Scribblenauts
21. Dr. Wily from the Mega Man series.
22. Reckless Wii Safety Man from every Wii game
Oops! Ghirahim debuted in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. We accidentally listed Ghirahim as having debuted in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.