1. Look at these two handsome gentlemen.
2. Key & Peele have magnificent synergy unmatched by any other sketch comedy duo this decade.
3. Key is high-energy, all zany limbs and shouts.
4. Peele is more chill, focusing on subtle eccentricities.
5. But damn, when they come together?
6. They're perfectly balanced! It's like both of them are capable of playing ANY character.
7. Every character in the show, no matter how absurd, is treated like they are a complex human being.
Rafi, we feel your pain. No. More. Slap-Ass.