34 "Pokémon" Games That Should Exist One Day
They're gonna run out of colors, rare jewels, and celestial bodies pretty soon.
SO. Nintendo announced new installments in the mainline Pokémon franchise Friday morning. The new games, titled Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, are scheduled to drop on Nintendo 3DS in late 2016.
Naturally, there have been a lot of comments that after Black, White, Diamond, Pearl, X and Y, Nintendo is probably running out of names for the franchise.
But of course, Twitter came through with some pretty good ideas for new Pokémon game titles.
We also came up with a list of excellent titles for future Pokémon games. Nintendo is completely free to borrow any and all of these.
1. Pokémon Left and Pokémon Right
2. Pokémon East and Pokémon West
3. Pokémon Inside and Pokémon Outside
4. Pokémon Me and Pokémon You
5. Pokémon Angel and Pokémon Demon
6. Pokémon Old Testament and Pokémon New Testament (with Pokémon Qur'an as the Pokémon Yellow)
7. Pokémon Hands and Pokémon Feet
8. Pokémon Rice and Pokémon Beans
9. Pokémon Nacho Cheese and Pokémon Cool Ranch
10. Pokémon Cappuccino and Pokémon Earl Grey
11. Pokémon Paul Simon and Pokémon Art Garfunkel
12. Pokémon Finance Bro and Pokémon Vegan
13. Pokémon The Toilet Paper I Buy and Pokémon The Terrible Toilet Paper My Roommate Thinks It's Okay To Buy
14. Pokémon Digimon and Pokémon Pokémon
15. Pokémon LEGO and Pokémon K'NEX
16. Pokémon Paper or Pokémon Plastic
17. Pokémon Mom's New Boyfriend Darryl and Pokémon Mom's Old Boyfriend Eric
18. Pokémon Am I Alive or Pokémon Am I Dead
19. Pokémon Should I Eat That Last Donut? You Think Anyone Will Care? and Pokémon I'm Gonna Eat The Donut
20. Pokémon Bernie and Pokémon Hillary
21. Pokémon Socialism and Pokémon Capitalism
22. Pokémon Cocoa Pebbles and Pokémon The Generic Brand Ur Mom Bought
23. Pokémon USSR and Pokémon USA
24. Pokémon Reel Big Fish and Pokémon Squirrel Nut Zippers
25. Pokémon Android and Pokémon Apple
26. Pokémon Applebees Cajun Style Loaded Chili Fries and Pokémon Olive Garden Signature Stuffed Crab Fried Ravioli Bites
27. Pokémon Simon and Pokémon Schuster
Pokémon Coke and Pokémon Pepsi
29. Pokémon That Guy From The Black Keys and Pokémon The Other, Slightly Nerdier Guy From The Black Keys
30. Pokémon Hot Eric From The Co-Op and Pokémon Gene From Accounting
31. Pokémon The Ending To Lost Was A Satisfying Conclusion and Pokémon I Regret Ever Watching This Show
32. Pokémon Rainbow and Pokémon Monochrome
33. Pokémon Science and Pokémon Religion
34. Pokémon Freedom and Pokémon France (U.S. markets only)