1. When he wasn't afraid to put his feelings on display in a loving eulogy to his friend, comedy writer Harris Wittels, who died last week:
2. When he loved his parents so much he insisted they take photos with Jay-Z, Beyonce...
3. When he and Retta made "Treat Yo Self" a life motto:
4. When he joyously instagrammed food with the fresh excitement of a kid:
5. When he made #RupertsFault trend after anti-Muslim tweets by media magnate Rupert Murdoch:
6. When he had a 3 second cameo in Jay-Z and Kanye West's Otis like it was nbd:
7. When he taught Giuliana Ranci a new dance after she said he looked like he had "good rhythm":
8. When he and Grover explained the meaning of the word ridiculous:
9. When he proudly self-identified as a feminist:
10. When he killed the style game with his impeccably cut suits both as Tom Haverford on Parks & Recreation and in real life:
11. When he shared gems from his childhood on Instagram, including this photo of his time as a tiny dancer:
12. When, at the Comedy Central Roast of James Franco, he shut down the casual racism of many of Hollywood's biggest stars...
...as well as their homophobia:
13. And when he showed us what our priorities in life should be:
Aziz, keep on being a boss and treating yo self! Happy 32nd!
Aziz actually turned 32 today. A previous version of this post stated he turned 31. Sorry Aziz!