13 Times Aziz Ansari Showed Us How To Live Life To The Fullest
On the comedian's 32nd birthday, learn to treat yo self and your parents too.
1. When he wasn't afraid to put his feelings on display in a loving eulogy to his friend, comedy writer Harris Wittels, who died last week:
2. When he loved his parents so much he insisted they take photos with Jay-Z, Beyonce...
3. When he and Retta made "Treat Yo Self" a life motto:
4. When he joyously instagrammed food with the fresh excitement of a kid:
6. When he had a 3 second cameo in Jay-Z and Kanye West's Otis like it was nbd:
10. When he killed the style game with his impeccably cut suits both as Tom Haverford on Parks & Recreation and in real life:
11. When he shared gems from his childhood on Instagram, including this photo of his time as a tiny dancer:
12. When, at the Comedy Central Roast of James Franco, he shut down the casual racism of many of Hollywood's biggest stars...
...as well as their homophobia:
13. And when he showed us what our priorities in life should be:
Aziz, keep on being a boss and treating yo self! Happy 32nd!
Aziz actually turned 32 today. A previous version of this post stated he turned 31. Sorry Aziz!