1. Your name is beautiful, but people always try to sneak a harsh KHHHHHH sound into your name.
2. Because you have an Arabic name, people assume you're fluent.
3. There are so many cultures with different ways to pronounce your name — Arab, South Asian, Turkish, American — that you start feeling schizophrenic.
4. You and your friend group settle on one way of pronouncing Ahmed...
5. ...then you meet someone of another culture who thinks the way you say your name is totally hilarious.
6. People don't stop asking you if they're saying it wrong. Some just give up hope of ever saying it right.
7. Ahmed is extremely common as a first, middle and last name. And sometimes all three at the same time.
8. The battle between Ahmad and Ahmed is real.
9. Even though you have one of the most popular names in the world, the Internet has a way of making you feel utterly alone.
10. And the only celebrity who shared your name for most of the 90s was this guy: Ahmed Johnson.
11. The other popular usage of your name is so vile and wrong, you dare not speak it's name.
12. People ask you if it's okay if they call you something other than Ahmed but they're generally not real names.
Also common: Omelette. Armand. "A."