1. On Wednesday, Argentinian President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner pissed off a lot of people by tweeting a racist comment about Chinese accents.
Rice and oil were spelled in a way to poke fun at the Chinese accent.
2. She tried to pass it off as humor.
3. This isn't the first time Kirchner's Twitter has caused waves. Remember that time she broke her ankle and appeared in public in a wheelchair, but told everyone on Twitter she was able to walk?
4. Or the time Kirchner tweeted a picture of herself next to a girl who didn't seem to be too happy about it.
5. She also likes to use Twitter to hand out advice to journalists. Kirchner, also known as CFK, doesn't care if you're a guy or a girl.
6. She even tries to use Twitter to help journalists when she feels they haven't communicated ~exactly~ what she wanted.
7. She's very diplomatic.
8. She expresses her opinions with, um, diplomacy and grace.
9. She also reminds everyone that she is doing her job and it's not all a miracle.
10. In case you were wondering, she proves to be an expert economist, although it takes her more than one tweet to explain it.
11. She gives you ALL the information you need.
12. She keeps you updated with what her doctor is telling her.
13. And she comments on her agenda like it's no big deal.
14. Her timeline is filled with motivational phrases.
15. From time to time she'll throw out hard data that really makes you think.
16. She keeps her followers entertained with riddles.
17. Last year she shared her story of how she managed to quit smoking.
18. Her mini-chronicles include pop culture.
19. She loves Game of Thrones and even has a favorite character.
20. Her relationship with the late Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez was pure love <3
21. She is also a dog lover. Here she is in a photo next to Evita and her dog.
22. She even comments on what other leaders do with their dogs.
23. She really, really seems to like Bo.
Happy birthday, Bo :)
24. This is Simon, her dog.
"This is the dog that Hugo Chávez promised to give me as a gift. It's Venezuela's national dog," she said when the dog was introduced in a video when she came back from brain surgery.
The Venezuelan government gifted him to her while she was recovering from surgery.
25. She loves him so much that this photo is her background.
It's never boring on Kirchner's Twitter feed.
Contact Agustina Caferri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conz Preti es la directora regional para las Américas y trabaja desde Nueva York.
Contact Conz Preti at email@example.com.
Mariana Marcaletti is the International News Coordinator for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Mariana Marcaletti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.