1. The first time you got drunk was during your passover seder. With Manischewitz. At school.
2. You secretly loathed all of your friends in public school because your spring break was a different week.
3. Your Purim carnival costume said a lot about you.
4. The day you won "Mensch of The Week" is arguably the one of the best days of your life.
5. You’re so ready to leave school, but your mom is busy kvetching about how Dancing With The Stars and her Mahjong tournament were scheduled at the same time.
6. GaGa Tourneys.
7. Wait, you brought turkey? Go sit at the meat table. Bye.
8. Mandatory participation in all themed Hanukkah plays.
9. Getting in trouble for saying "I swear I saw your bra" during the Birkat.
10. Any Mishnah/ Talmud/ Hebrew/ class taught by a remotely Hassidic rabbi.
11. Your day didn't start until the entire school recited BOTH national anthems.
12. Cup stacking contests? More like tefillin wrapping contests.
13. Your school's basketball team was a bit lacking in talent.
14. You have more than three friends named Rebecca, David, Rachel, Miriam, and Adam.
15. Where's your Kippah?
16. You got a major ego boost whenever a NJB wore your Bar/Bat Mitzvah kippah.
17. Birthdays? More like Bar-Mitzvah weeks.
18. When you graduated and had to assimlate in to society, you were totally unprepared.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!