We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Korean skincare has been a huge trend in the beauty industry for a while now, but if you're new to it all, it can be hard to figure out which products to try. We asked members of BuzzFeed Community which Korean skincare faves they love, and they gave us some really helpful answers! Here are some of the best.
1. Some Nature Republic soothing aloe vera cleansing gel, which cleanses your skin without stripping it of moisture.
2. This set of 12 Korean face masks covers all bases (from dry skin to texture issues).
3. Some very hydrating Nature Republic aqua face cream, which moisturises thirsty skin without just sitting on top of it.
4. This egg pore balm, which is great for getting rid of blackheads.
5. Some COSRX spot patches that will draw all the gunk out of your zits (some reviewers find they're subtle enough to wear during the day, too.)
6. This vitamin C-rich Laneige lip mask will hydrate your lips and comes in a variety of sweet flavours.
7. And some of Laneige's cream skin refiner too, which acts like a cross between a moisturiser and a toner.
8. Some Skin Food pineapple peeling gel, which exfoliates your skin and removes buildup of dead cells.
9. This Erborian CC cream, which contains factor 25 SPF and helps to perfect your skin without looking cakey.
10. Some MediHeal X BTS face masks, which come with a free BTS photoset.
Answers have been edited for length and/or clarity.