We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked members of BuzzFeed Community which high-end products they could never sub out, and they gave us some great answers! Here are some of the best.
1. A Ninja Blender, which will make your food prep really easy.
2. An air fryer for cooking food quickly without the extra oil.
3. Some great headphones (this Philips Fidelio set is top-notch.)
4. Some high-quality skincare.
5. Some luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets.
6. A good kitchen knife, because sharp knives are safer, faster, and better than the blunter kinds.
7. And a whetstone to keep that baby sharp.
8. A robot vacuum cleaner, which gets the dust off your floors while you're busy.
9. This Dutch oven is perfect for every home cook, no matter what your skill level is.
11. A comfortable, high-quality mattress, because a good night's rest is really important.
12. Some (posh and tasty) salt, and fancy ingredients in general!
13. Some sulphate-free Bumble and Bumble hair products, escpecially handy for folks with curly hair.
14. Tatcha Rice Polish, which is a super effective but really kind-to-skin exfoliant.
15. A proper, ergonomic office chair (you'll want a decent kind if you spend most of your day sitting in one).
16. This super strong Dyson vacuum cleaner, which is also really lightweight.
17. Some Dubarry Galway boots, which will keep your feet properly dry and last for ages.
18. The legendary KitchenAid mixer, which is just really, really good at doing its job.
19. Some good-quality oil for your car engine, because you don't want to risk it with the cheap stuff.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.