Most of us know Gerard Way as a musician, artist, writer, devoted husband, dad, and all-around awesome person.
But if you follow him on Twitter, you see another side of him. The weird, wonderful, sassy, internet troll Gerard.
1. When there was a fire on Gerard Way and Gerard Way found out about it.
2. When he sent out this little reminder.
3. When he decided to share something very personal about himself.
4. And uh, that other time he shared something very personal.
5. And then there was that third time...
6. This musing.
7. Oh, and this musing too.
8. When he just wanted to get the idea out there, you know?
9. I mean, the first step in the creative process is having a concept, and Gerard knows that.
10. When he sent out this warning...though tbh it seems more like an open invitation to me.
11. No caption necessary for this one.
12. Or this one.
13. This one...isn't really surprising, but, good.
14. When he came up with a sweet name for a new comic book series, right on Twitter...
...proceeded to write several reviews for said comic...
...and then wrote the actual comic script.
15. When he knew his content needed to go viral and wasn't afraid to tell the world.
16. When he posted this in-depth look at a bidet.
17. Speaking of clean, remember that time he gave those health tips to the masses?
18. When he was 50 (thousand) shades of sass.
20. When he was sassy AF about the coolest new slang.
21. And when he (hopefully on purpose?) trolled thousands of confused followers in the weirdest way.
22. Because, again...
But Gerard isn't just weird and hilarious on Twitter, either. A lot of his tweets are also incredibly heartfelt, honest, open, and helpful.
Which shouldn't come as a surprise, since Gerard has always devoted time and energy to spreading positive messages to his fans throughout his career.
Thank you for being a wonderful role model and hilariously sassy twitter person, Gerard! Keep being you!
Stay cool on the net, G. You're good AF.