1. Imagine how many cans of soup you could fit in this! And no one on your walk home would be any the wiser...
2. Yea, you'll be everyone's favorite on the night out when your clutch can hold ten times what everyone else's can! Don't worry, ladies, mama's here.
3. No, it's not a diaper bag, it's my grad-school-inspired messenger bag...see?
4. Watch out, street thugs; with boundless compartments, this DIY diaper bag will be impossible to search through (unless you've made it yourself!).
5. Imagine how much better your evening bicycle ride to the park will be with this bag! (There's even room for your birdseeds! Dinner time, friends!)
6. Finally, a functional purse that says, "I'm just a sophisticated city girl having it all," while still retaining plenty of room for your Kleenex and emergency deodorant sticks.
7. Even people without kids need to carry extra clothes (some people sweat a lot, OK?). Allow some space for your back-ups with this bag.
8. Sadly, you'll never be too old for a wet bag. But don't despair! It can look super cute!
9. Go vintage with your DIY diaper bag design; you're trendier than you think!
10. You're smarter than the rest of the childless ladies; choose a purse that doesn't sacrifice functionality for fashion.
Want more DIY diaper bag designers? We've got tons for you to choose from on AllFreeSewing!