1. And my head told my heart/Let love grow/But my heart told my head/This time no/This time no -- "Winter Winds"
2. So tell me now, where was my fault/In loving you with my whole heart -- "White Blank Page"
3. And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears./And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears./Get over your hill and see what you find there,/With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair. -- "After the Storm"
4. Do not let my fickle flesh go to waste/As it keeps my heart and soul in its place -- "Not With Haste"
5. But oh my heart, was flawed I knew my weakness/So hold my hand consign me not to darkness -- "Broken Crown"
6. Don't hold a glass over the flame/Don't let your heart grow cold/I will call you by name/I will share your road -- "Hopeless Wanderer" (PS: Watch this music video, even if you're not a Mumford fan.)
7. So I watched the world tear us apart/A stoic mind and a bleeding heart/You never see my bleeding heart -- "Reminder"
8. But hold me still, bury my heart on the coals/And hold me still, bury my heart next to yours -- "Ghosts That We Knew"
9. With my heart like a stone and I put up no fight/To your callous mind, and from your corner you rose to cut me down, you cut me down -- "Holland Road"
10. Now I'll be bold/As well as strong/And use my head alongside my heart -- "I Will Wait"
11. Whispers in the dark/Steal a kiss and you'll break your heart -- "Whispers In the Dark"
12. And I know perhaps my heart is farce,/But I'll be born without a mask -- Babel
13. Seal my heart and break my pride/I've nowhere to stand and now nowhere to hide/Align my heart, my body, my mind/To face what I've done and do my time -- "Dust Bowl Dance"
14. How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes/I struggle to find any truth in your lies/And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know/My weakness I feel I must finally show -- "Awake My Soul"
15. But it was not your fault but mine/And it was your heart on the line/I really fucked it up this time/Didn't I, my dear? -- "Little Lion Man"
16. It's not the long walk home that will change this heart/But the welcome I receive with every start -- "Roll Away Your Stone"
17. It's empty in the valley of your heart/The sun, it rises slowly as you walk/Away from all the fears/And all the faults you've left behind -- "The Cave"
18. There is a design, an alignment to cry/Of my heart to see,/The beauty of love as it was made to be -- "Sigh No More"