1. We are all flawed. Yes, all of us. Even Beyoncé.
2. If we don't learn to live harmoniously with those around us, there's a good chance we're going to die alone.
3. It's okay to put your faith in other people once in a while. You can't do it alone.
4. Just as long as you believe in yourself, too. You are good enough.
5. Revenge is a dish best served not at all. In the end, getting revenge won't make you feel any better.
6. A leader can't lead until he knows where he's going.
7. Don't let anyone else tell you what you are and aren't capable of doing.
8. At one point or another, we're all metaphorically lost in our lives. Finding ourselves is part of the fun.
9. Learning to let go of the things holding us back is one of life's greatest challenges. It's not easy, but it can be done.
10. If you watched a TV show for six years and were disappointed by the ending, it's okay to still cherish all the awesome memories you had along the way.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!