4. And even if your friends can celebrate with you, there’s no chance of having a fun beach or outdoor pool party!
Unless you are lucky and already live some place warm. But for those of us who don’t, do you think we can afford a plane ticket to somewhere tropical? Heck no!
5. You’ve had your fair share of winter-themed birthday parties as a kid.
Skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snow tubing, snowshoeing. These can certainly be fun, but just like you, they start to get old after a while. Then you have to resort to indoor activities (which aren’t as fun, to be honest).
7. It might still be winter break when your birthday comes around.
Pro: If you’re still in grade school, then you and your friends can celebrate the whole day and night together! Con: If you’re in college, all of your friends might have gone home and won’t be there to celebrate with you, which leads us back up to #3.
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤