1. Your birthday might fall right after the holidays, in which case people only get you one present to represent both days.
2. It's winter, which could mean extreme cold, snow, wind, or rain. Or even a combination of all four of these at once.
3. There's the possibility that said weather could keep your friends from celebrating with you.
4. And even if your friends can celebrate with you, there's no chance of having a fun beach or outdoor pool party!
5. You've had your fair share of winter-themed birthday parties as a kid.
6. And if you're old enough to go out to the bars, that means walking around and waiting outside just to have some fun.
7. It might still be winter break when your birthday comes around.
8. Or even better, you might have a snow day on your birthday!
9. Or you just might hate everything about winter and wish your birthday was in summer.
10. All in all, January is just kind of an awkward time for a birthday.
11. But alas, January is your birthday month!! Which means it's a very special month, at least for you!
12. And guess what, it's January right now!!!
13. Don't let the winter blues stop you from having fun on your birthday!
Enjoy your day, friend!
Dance the night away!
It only comes around once a year. Spend your day wisely!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!