4. And even if your friends can celebrate with you, there’s no chance of having a fun beach or outdoor pool party!
Unless you are lucky and already live some place warm. But for those of us who don’t, do you think we can afford a plane ticket to somewhere tropical? Heck no!
5. You’ve had your fair share of winter-themed birthday parties as a kid.
Skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snow tubing, snowshoeing. These can certainly be fun, but just like you, they start to get old after a while. Then you have to resort to indoor activities (which aren’t as fun, to be honest).
7. It might still be winter break when your birthday comes around.
Pro: If you’re still in grade school, then you and your friends can celebrate the whole day and night together! Con: If you’re in college, all of your friends might have gone home and won’t be there to celebrate with you, which leads us back up to #3.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.