30 Things That'll Make You Actually Want To Eat Your Leftovers
Leftover pizza four nights in a row? Don't mind if I do!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A set of two silicone avocado huggers to prevent the leftover half of your beloved avocado from browning to death.
3. A set of four silicone food huggers as a versatile tool for covering containers of leftovers like chili or soup or putting directly onto leftover produce.
4. A roll of freezer labels so you never forget what's in that random container you put in the freezer what seems like years ago or how long it's actually been in there.
5. A vacuum sealer to package and preserve food, like grilled chicken or other things you've prepared in bulk, but want to save for future meals.
7. A Guac-lock because if you happen to have any guac left over (a rare occurrence) this can keep it fresh until you're ready to eat the rest of it... probably like 10 minutes later.
8. A set of seven flavored Tabasco sauces for spicing up leftovers. The different flavors could help it feel like a different meal than it was last night!
9. A baking soda odor absorber to keep any pungent leftovers from contaminating your other non-smelly leftovers.
10. A microwaveable soup mug that'll finally make it possible to bring soup leftovers to work without messes and spills!
11. A set of seven Bee's Wraps as a natural alternative to plastic bags that can be reused for one year. Save your food and the planet!
12. A collapsible microwave cover for reheating your leftovers to perfection while protecting your microwave from splatters.
14. A set of four glass food storage containers because it'll be a lot easier to remember what leftovers you have in your fridge if they're stored in see-through containers.
19. A rotating pizza oven for reheating last night's leftover slices if you're not a cold pizza kinda person.
21. A produce protector to add to fruit salads or bowls of guacamole that you can't finish in one sitting to prevent them from browning.
22. A set of reusable silicone bags with an airtight seal that'll keep your leftovers fresh and save you money on disposable plastic bags.
23. Or, if you prefer to toss dirty bags rather than wash and reuse them, a box of freezer-safe bags should provide the convenience that makes eating leftovers more enjoyable.
25. A food processor because if you have absolutely no desire to eat the same thing yet again, totally repurposing it into a new recipe may be the best solution.
26. A six-pack of stretchable silicone covers that'll easily stretch over oddly shaped jars, bowls, pots, and more, creating an airtight seal that'll lock in freshness.
28. A set of two stackable freezer shelves so you can add some much needed organization to your jam-packed freezer.
29. A waxed canvas lunch bag, which is way cooler than a basic brown paper bag! You are going to love taking your leftovers out of this every day!
30. And if all else fails... a cheese melter can add some gooey goodness to your leftovers and I guarantee they will taste amazing!
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.