We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A double dog leash for double the cuteness!
2. An interactive dog toy to stimulate your dog's brain to find a way to get the woodland creatures out of the tree stump.
3. A running leash because no one could be a better workout buddy than your pooch.
4. A backpack so they can carry their own things and be independent doggies who don't need no owner.
5. A dog umbrella that'll keep them dry and save your nostrils from the horrid smell of wet dog.
6. A dog (or cat) bubble window backpack for when you take your pup on an adventure to the moon or just around town. This is good for both.
7. A pet nail grooming kit to give your dog an at-home manicure without worrying about clipping too low and hurting them.
8. An expandable airline-approved carrying bag so your pooch has the space to sprawl out and get comfy.
9. An in-home security camera that'll give you a behind the scenes look at your dog's secret life while you're out.
10. A portable pop-up playpen and carrying case because if you treat them like babies shouldn't they have play pens like babies?
11. A potty training bell for training them to alert you with a pleasant bell when they need to go out instead of loud barking or a puddle by the door.
12. Or a potty training turf patch as an alternative to traditional pee pads.
13. A dog brush glove that'll put an end to the battle that usually ensues when you reach for a normal brush.
14. A retractable reflective dog leash for added visibility and safety on your nighttime walks.
15. A shower wand attachment you can use indoors or outdoors depending on your baby's bath time preference or just what's going to make less of a mess.
16. A car safety belt so your pup won't go rolling around the back seat when your road rage kicks in.
17. Or a dog booster seat because keeping your dog safe should be no barking matter.
18. An elevated breathable dog bed to keep your fluff ball cool in the warmer months.
19. An interactive treat ball your dog may roll around obsessively until they remove and devour every last treat.
20. A bag of soup bones or pawsta treats inspired by recipes from Rachael Ray's kitchen for dogs with very refined palates who won't settle for anything less than gourmet.
21. An elevated feeder with airtight storage that can solve two problems at once!
22. A hot dog bed because it's a damn hotdog bed and I guarantee it'll bring you endless amounts joy!
23. A bag of training treats to help you train your pup to do all the best tricks which you plan to show off every single chance you get.
24. A portable dog house tent for your favorite camping buddy!
25. A shoe chew toy so maybe they'll stop chewing up yours.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.