1. A cooling pet bed, so your pet can enjoy the great outdoors without overheating.
2. A racerback tank top perfect for a run or hitting the gym.
3. A two-pack of child-proofing latches that'll keep your kids safe from harm...and keep your home safe from your kids.
4. A set of microfiber cleaning cloths to kick your spring cleaning up a notch.
5. A pair of running sneakers — they may make you feel like you're jogging on a cloud.
6. A set of six nesting doll measuring cups cute enough to leave out on your counter.
7. A cord organizer sleeve because jumbled up wiry messes should be a thing of the past.
8. A Codenames game sure to make you say, "Yep, I'm never going out again," after you play it on your next night in.
9. A pair of noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones so you can ignore the outside world and rock out in one of your own.
10. A pet-grooming glove for secretly grooming your pets when they think you're just giving them some love.
11. A dehumidifier, because humidity will be here before you know it and you should be prepared! Or, you can use it year-round to keep your musty basement fresh.
12. An eight-person tent, for going on a camping trip with the whole fam (or you could just live the life of luxury in a huge tent by yourself).
13. A jar of ammonia-free jewelry cleaner for taking your jewelry from blahhh to blinggg!
14. A colorblock hoodie that'll look really stylish paired with jeans and sneakers.
15. A 16-piece dinnerware set simple enough to look good in a kitchen of any style.
16. A crocheted halter one-piece bathing suit for looking like the hottest thing on the beach (even hotter than the sun)!
17. A television backlight to achieve the most lit movie watching experience ever.
18. An all-natural Himalayan body scrub — it may make your skin feel like you went to an expensive spa.
19. A pack of six sponges (they're more durable and will last longer than most other sponge brands).
20. Maybelline liquid foundation that comes in 45 different shades so you're more likely to find one that's just right for you.
21. A digital photo frame — why display one picture when you could display hundreds?
22. A fit-and-flare dress appropriate enough to wear to the office, but cute enough to wear out after the workday is over.
23. A contoured sleep mask that'll turn you into a pro napper.
24. A bottle of organic apple cider vinegar you can use in literally HUNDREDS of situations, so you might as well stock up.
25. A pair of polarized sunglasses for protecting your eyes from the sun...and looking good while doing it.
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.