28 Things To Solve Every Problem You've Ever Faced At The Beach
The beach has its pros and cons...here are the things that'll help you out with all the cons.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. An umbrella that's lightweight and easy to set up. It'll protect you from the elements in just a few quick steps.
5. A folding table for a beach picnic that's a bit more elevated and sandwiches that aren't filled with sand.
6. A mesh beach bag with a cooler compartment that'll finally make it possible to bring just one bag to the beach.
11. A microfiber beach towel that sand doesn't stick to, so you won't feel like you're drying off with sandpaper.
12. A beach chair backpack with five different positions for the various stages of beach relaxation.
13. A lounge chair with a face hole so you can read (or just play with your phone) while you're tanning your back.
15. And some actual sunscreen that instantly cools you down. This is one sunscreen you'll actually look forward to applying.
16. A beach cart for lugging all your beach essentials (and non-essentials) down to your favorite spot by the water.
17. A floppy sun hat to serve two purposes: shading you from the sun and throwing shade at unwanted visitors.
18. A water-resistant bluetooth speaker so you can jam out without worrying about ruining your speaker.
20. A set of blanket anchors so you can stop saying, "see ya later alligator" to your blanket every time the wind blows.
21. A dog lifejacket for enjoying the sand and surf with your favorite beach buddy. Plus, it has a top handle for grabbing your pup out of the water if you need to!
22. A Wet Brush for easily brushing out post-swim knots you thought you might have to take a scissor to.
23. A pair of aqua socks that'll protect your feeties from scalding hot sand and razor sharp shells.
24. Or a pair of water shoes disguised as espadrilles so you can look super stylish while protecting your feet!
28. An umbrella hat for people who want shade without carrying a big umbrella to and from the beach.
You are now ready to go steppin' on the beach do do do dooo!
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.