We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A desk and hutch that may actually make you look forward to sitting down and working.
2. A Novogratz futon sofa so stylish, no one will believe it folds down into a bed.
3. A bean bag chair for the ultimate cozy lounging location.
4. A storage console to display the most important thing in any living room... the TV!
5. A futon couch you can easily transform into a bed when people need to crash at your place.
6. A hairpin leg table to give your home the cool retro style you've been dreaming of.
7. A desk chair with a padded and adjustable seat because you'll enjoy your desk job more with a great desk chair.
8. A stainless steel and bamboo kitchen island — it can add some much-needed counter space to a tiny kitchen.
9. A console table perfect for an entryway or to place behind a sofa.
10. A toy organizer so your kid's room can stop looking like a toy bomb went off.
11. A folding storage bench for hiding away all your clutter or, if you ever happen to get rid of all your clutter (yea right!), just collapse it and hide it away.
12. A stylish bookshelf where you'll proudly display all your books, knick knacks, and half dead plants.
13. A platform bed with a tufted headboard to add a bit of sophistication to your bedroom.
14. A nightstand that'll give your room a subtly rustic feel.
15. A vanity so you can finally have a nice place to sit and do your makeup that ISN'T your bathroom or the train on your commute to work.
16. A shoe rack bench because it's time you do something about that mountain of shoes you've been letting pile up by your door and this organizer can be just what you need.
17. A kid's bed that could (hopefully) get them to stop insisting on sleeping in your bed.
18. A coffee table people will totally think you dropped a few hundred on.
19. A mirrored console for an instantly glamorous space with an Old Hollywood vibe.
20. A storage headboard — it just may make it way too easy for you to stay in bed all day. Just stock the shelves with food, water, and your Netlfix remote.
21. And a snack table to make midnight snacking look totally classy.
Rearranging your new furniture like...
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.