29 Kitchen Products That'll Make College Students Actually Want To Cook
Ramen lovers of the world unite!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A micro-fridge! If a microwave and a refrigerator had a baby this would be it. Because they're attached, this will be a one-stop shop for holding and heating up leftovers from the dining halls!
5. A single-serve Keurig to get that much needed kick of caffeine before your boring AF morning philosophy class!
6. A Tasty cookie sheet as your go-to pan for cooking up easy one-pan recipes you can eat over the course of a few days when you're too busy studying to cook. Or, just to bake tons of cookies!
7. A microwavable omelette maker so you can cook up delicious omelettes even if your only cooking option is a mini microwave.
8. A single-serve blender to make smoothies so delicious, you won't be sharing them with your roomie.
9. A Tasty ice-cream scoop which will serve up that delicious pick-me-up treat after a rough day of test taking because damn it, you deserve it!
11. A 6-cup rice cooker and food steamer you can use to cook up some real meals if you're sick of the less than amazing meal plan options.
12. A 5-cup Brita filtration pitcher which will give you all the water you need to nurse those awful hangovers.
13. A strainer clip with a universal design so it'll fit whatever hand-me-down pots and pans your parents let you take off to school with you.
15. A microwave cover that'll bring your leftovers back to life and keep them from splattering in your microwave.
16. A dish drying rack because it sucks enough that you have to wash them so why waste more time drying them?
17. An egg cooker that can quickly and easily cook up to six eggs for you in any style you like so you have the fuel you need to get through a long day of lectures.
18. A Tasty can opener you'll be reaching for quite often when dinner is a just a quick can of soup or tuna.
19. A grill and panini press for grilling up burgers and chicken or pressing sandwiches and paninis.
20. An electric tea kettle which will help you get your tea fix even if you don't have access to a stovetop or microwave.
25. A two-slice toaster with "bagel" and "defrost" options so your precious carbs are always perfectly warm and crispy.
26. A set of Tasty measuring spoons and cups that stick together so you don't lose any in all your moves in and out each semester.
27. A set of four super flexilble ice trays with silicone bottoms designed to end the battle between you and your ice tray and minimize ice cube casualties!
28. A convection toaster oven ideal for cooking up small batch dinners for one (or two, if you have a cool roomie).
29. A set of three cutting board mats may be just the space-saving cutting board option your tiny kitchen needs.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.