44 Home Products On Amazon Our Readers Loved In 2017
Your home will thank ya!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of hypoallergenic sheets that are wrinkle-, stain-, and dust mite–resistant so you can wake up every morning feeling totally refreshed.
4. An odor-eliminating candle because even the craziest of cat ladies could use this to make her home smell like a lovely candle rather than a litter box.
5. A scratch-free and odor-resistant Scrub Daddy sponge with a unique shape making it possible for you to get every crevice of your dishes clean.
6. A hypoallergenic mattress topper that'll give you extra warmth and coziness throughout the winter.
8. An eight-pack of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge for battling stains and soap scum in your bathroom and other dingy areas of your home.
9. A suction 7x magnified LED makeup mirror so you always have the best lighting possible while you're getting all dolled up!
10. A laptop stand that'll raise your computer by six inches, giving you better ergonomics and a more comfortable work setup.
11. A set of four drawer dividers to add some much needed organization to your dresser. No more tangled-up skivvies!
13. Or an actual bonsai garden starter kit that may make you want to shrink yourself like Matt Damon in Downsizing and live under a forest of tiny trees.
15. An elevated queen air mattress with a built-in electric pump so your guests don't feel like they're sleeping on the ground at a campsite.
16. An LED backlight because having a backlit TV reduces eye strain and enhances the colors of the picture to make your binge-watching experience even more lit!
20. A genius outlet shelf that may make you sadly wonder, "How do I not own this already and why didn't I invent it, dammit!"
21. A sheet of 100 sound-dampening door bumpers to stop you from slamming cabinets when you're mad. I mean, you can still slam them but it won't be so loud.
22. A blackout curtain panel so the damn sun doesn't interrupt your slumber when you do have the luxury of sleeping in.
23. A 30-pack of wooden hangers can make your closet look cleaner and more organized. No more mismatched hangers!
25. A pack of disposer and drain cleaners for freshening up one of the most forgotten places in your kitchen that is often the cause of bad kitchen odors.
26. A super-soft fleece blanket that just may make you want to start taking regular midday naps again. Seriously, check out how cozy this girl looks!
27. A microfiber hand duster to clean off the years of dust you let pile up in hard-to-reach places. You no longer have the excuse that you can't reach them.
28. A bottle of wood polish so you can revive your worn-down furniture and make it look good as new.
30. A gel-infused green tea memory foam mattress that naturally fights odors and bacteria, because sleeping on green tea may be as awesome as drinking it.
32. A bamboo monitor stand with built-in phone and mug holders to elevate your computer and organize your workspace.
33. A sound machine with six soothing options that'll lull you to sleep. It's perfect for city dwellers who get woken up by horns and sirens all night or just for anyone who finds thunder or raindrops calming.
34. A bedside storage caddy so all your essentials can be organized and within arm's reach, getting you one step closer to your goal of never leaving bed.
35. A quilted duvet insert with a hypoallergenic barrier for protection against dust mites and mildew.
36. A microfiber spray mop you can wash and reuse over 100 times! This should save you some serious cash.
37. A smartphone/tablet stand to prop up your phone so you can use it without wasting precious energy holding it. Lazy life hack!
38. A set of wool furniture socks that will protect your floors from getting scratched and protect your furniture from having cold feet.
40. A pack of six dryer balls for an all-natural, eco-friendly alternative to traditional harsh fabric softeners.
41. An orthopedic memory foam seat cushion designed to promote healthy posture. Your body is going to be thanking you for this!
42. A bath overflow cover that blocks the overflow drain on your tub allowing you to fill your tub higher and enjoy your tub time more fully.
43. A super-soft and absorbent microfiber shag mat to make stepping out of the shower the best part of your day!
44. And a Jeff Goldblum meme shower curtain that'll make you feel like you're showering with Jeff Goldblum and this monkey if you're into that sort of thing.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.