Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A stainless steel pet ID tag so your little baby can always be returned to you in case they accidentally get lost.
2. A eucalyptus and peppermint body wash that's packed with 65 vitamins and nutrients to hydrate and replenish all skin types.
3. A set of four Pyrex bowls with lids for mixing, storing, or serving anything in your kitchen.
4. A satin kimono-style robe you'll want to lounge in 24/7.
5. A card wallet that can stick to the back of your phone for keeping your cards or cash organized and in place.
6. A spiralizer with five interchangeable blades, because eating vegetables could be a lot more fun if they're all curly!
7. A set of four packing cubes as the ultimate packing organization solution.
8. A set of five animal socks so your socks can finally be as cute as your shoes.
9. A tube of dog toothpaste to improve your dog's oral hygiene and make doggy kisses a lot more enjoyable.
10. A collapsible microwave cover that'll make you want to actually eat your leftovers!
11. A floral pullover — it would look adorable with a basic pair of jeans.
12. An ergonomic snow shovel that may help reduce the strain on your lower back, thanks to an extra handle that lets you fling the snow away.
13. A box of acne covers to soak up the pus and oils, as well as reduce the appearance of pimples.
14. A 6-quart Crock-Pot for cooking up mouthwatering meals.
15. A Calvin Klein bralette so soft and comfy you're gonna want one in every color (all 32 of them)!
16. A baby carrier that'll make carrying your baby while doing things a lot easier.
17. A motion-sensor LED toilet bowl light so you can leave the lights off during your nightly trip to the bathroom, which may help you fall back asleep more easily.
18. An Apple Watch screen protector — essential for wearing your Apple Watch without the fear of scratching or breaking it.
19. An outdoor faucet cover to save you from the hassle of frozen facets during the winter.
20. A cabinet spice organizer because that mess of spices currently lurking inside your cabinet could use a little upgrade.
21. An adhesive blind spot mirror that'll make seeing cars in the dreaded blind spot a whole lot easier.
22. A makeup organizing pouch so your makeup can finally have the home it deserves.
23. A car seat back organizer to fill with snacks and drinks during long road trips.
24. A professional wine opener because a professional wine drinker should own a professional wine opener.
25. A mold-resistant lined shower cap that'll keep your hair dry on days when you're too lazy to wash it.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.