We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A star bomber jacket to give to the shining star in your life.
3. A cold brew coffee maker for anyone who knows that cold brew beats hot coffee even in the winter.
4. An animal serving board so adorable they can leave it propped up on their counter top as decor.
5. A set of gold stainless-steel bar tools because every bar cart could use a little extra glam.
6. A luxurious plush robe to wear while lounging around the house on lazy weekend mornings.
7. A tin of pecan caramel clusters they won't want to share with anyone!
8. A wine rack is way better than giving a basic bottle of wine because they'll use it to display all the other wine gifts they received.
9. A caterpillar pillow case kids can crash on after they've exhausted themselves playing with all their other presents.
10. A polar bear cookie jar for a cool place to store your holiday treats.
11. A stylish velvet moto jacket to help them achieve a look that's best of both worlds, edgy and glamorous!
12. A Michael Kors touchscreen smart watch so they can have all the charm and style of a traditional watch with all the high-tech features of a smart one.
13. A pair of Betsey Johnson booties because you can't actually give them the stars like you want to, but these boots will be the next best thing.
14. A hubby/wifey mug set for that mushy gushy couple you know that you just want to throw up on.
15. A Mongolian faux-fur throw blanket — it just may convince them to spend the remainder of winter wrapped in this blanket with hot cocoa and the Netflix remote. See you in Spring everybody!
16. A Kate Spade New York phone case that'll be like a party on their phone!
17. A pair of cat ears headphones so they can jam out to their favorite music and look totally cute doing it.
18. An Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child highlighter kit with six shades perfect for highlighting their eyes, face, and body, giving them an out-of-this-world glow!
19. A velvet tote bag to put their basic canvas tote bags to shame.
20. An ugly Christmas sweater Beyoncé herself might actually wear!
21. A 6-pod smart countertop herb garden — it'll help them cook up meals with flavors that only fresh-picked herbs can provide!
22. An emoji wallet that'll display what they usually spend most of their money on. Pizza and dogs sounds about right!
23. A four-piece festive flannel sheet set they can snuggle up with all winter long.
24. A bluetooth record player worthy of the best old school classics and cool enough for the new ones, too.
25. A Gryffindor throw blanket all their muggle friends will be totally jealous of.
26. A non-stick 14" wok pan which is bound to become their go-to for cooking up quick and easy meals.
27. A Disney x Kiehl's gift set with everything they could need to look their best in 2018.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.