We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super hero cape so they can run around saving the day like the little heroes they are.
3. A book of fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen to transport your little one into a world of magic and wonder.
4. A rocket ship playhouse canopy your kids will be over the moon for!
5. A cleaning play set — it will be tons of fun while preparing them for the chores you already have in mind for them. That's a win-win situation!
6. A set of animal hand puppets so they can create a puppet show that'll put Avenue Q to shame.
7. A mail carrier play set to deliver your kids with hours of fun!
8. A Hatchimal toy that may bring up questions about where babies come from because it hatches from its shell, grows up from baby to toddler to kid, and then becomes an interactive pet. You've been warned!
9. A dream tent to give them sweet dreams because it fends off nightmares and monsters. Or at least that's what you plan to tell them.
11. A 100-piece magnetic tile building set so your little ones can get creative with their engineering skills.
12. Or a 500-piece jar of Brain Flakes for a more versatile building toy that won't be limited to buildings and castles.
13. A modeling clay set because your child could be the next Michelangelo!
14. A dollhouse that'll be the perfect backdrop for the soap opera-esque story lines your kids create with their dolls.
15. A set of water pipe bath toys to transform dreaded bath time into something they actually look forward to.
16. A custom drawing made into plush doll to bring your little artist's creations to life.
17. A race car for driving them around to all their adventures and explorations.
18. A Bilibo toy that'll truly put your kid's imagination to the test because it is straight up an oddly shaped bowl with a couple holes in it. But hey, according to the nearly 1K Amazon reviews, kids love it and find tons of fun uses for it.
19. A reindeer snow tube so your kids can get creative with a blanket of fresh powder and pretend they're dashing through the snow on Dancer or Prancer.
20. A board game dinner plate to turn mealtime into adventure time.
21. An Animal Planet safari treehouse set for their imaginations to run wild.
22. A create your own comic book kit for gathering your child's drawings and stories into a real book you can sell on eBay once they become the next J.K. Rowling.
23. A plush horse stick your child can gallop around the house on.
24. A double-sided art easel for kids who show the artistic promise of a young Bob Ross.
25. A set of reusable rocket ship stickers to transform an ordinary box into an outer space adventure!
26. An insanely lifelike plush puppy to take the place of the real puppy you will not be surprising them with this year.
27. A retro play kitchen that'll inspire your budding chef to cook up some killer dishes.
These will help children use their...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.