1. A pair of swim trunks that'll get you to book that vacation because you'll be soo excited for an opportunity to wear them.
2. A rainfall dual shower head for a fancy shmancy shower experience on a budget.
3. A dishwasher cleaner because sometimes the dishwasher itself could use a good cleaning.
4. A waterproof bluetooth speaker to bring along on all your water-filled adventures (even if that's just to the shower).
5. A collapsible bin — it make collecting garden waste a lot easier, but also has tons of other versatile uses.
6. A Braun electric razor for a shave so smooth you won't be able to stop touching your face all day long.
7. A counter top paint kit that'll turn your ugly or outdated countertop into a faux granite masterpiece on a DIY budget.
8. A modern corner desk — it may make you actually want to sit down and be productive.
9. A bottle of pet odor eliminator because you love your pet...but you'd probably love them a whole lot more if your house didn't smell like them!
10. A disposable toilet cleaning brush to make your toilet look as good as new.
11. A 20-shade eyeshadow palette for creating makeup looks worthy of the red carpet.
12. An LED backlit keyboard that'll take your gaming to the next level (maybe literally).
13. A folding work table — after you finish working on your current project, you can just tuck it all away.
14. A white noise sound machine to drown out barking dogs, honking horns, noisy neighbors, and other sleep ruiners.
15. A moisturizing face cream — it may increase your skin's elasticity, tone, and texture with ingredients like rose distillate, aloe vera, and vitamins C and E.
16. A maternity belt for giving you the support you need as you grow an actual little human inside of you.
17. A kid's basketball set so your kids can learn about a much less messy type of dribbling.
18. A comfy Hanes sweatshirt you'll want to buy in every. single. color.
19. A memory foam neck cushion that may cause you to actually look forward to redeye flights.
20. A retro-style swimsuit to help you achieve that ~pin-up model from a tattoo~ look.
21. A tuner for getting your instrument into tip-top, tuned shape.
22. A portable camping stove to make roughing it less rough.
23. A Kong dog toy that'll keep your dog happy for hours. After all, when your dog's happy, you're happy!
24. A master opener for cans, jars, and bottles because why have separate tools for each when you can have a single multi-purpose one?!
25. A hypoallergenic waterproof mattress protector so you won't end up ruining that brand new mattress you spent half your savings on.
26. An alarm clock to stop you from shutting off your phone's alarm and then spending the next half hour scrolling through social media.
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.