1. A pair of swim trunks that'll get you to book that vacation because you'll be soo excited for an opportunity to wear them.
4. A waterproof bluetooth speaker to bring along on all your water-filled adventures (even if that's just to the shower).
5. A collapsible bin — it make collecting garden waste a lot easier, but also has tons of other versatile uses.
6. A Braun electric razor for a shave so smooth you won't be able to stop touching your face all day long.
7. A counter top paint kit that'll turn your ugly or outdated countertop into a faux granite masterpiece on a DIY budget.
9. A bottle of pet odor eliminator because you love your pet...but you'd probably love them a whole lot more if your house didn't smell like them!
13. A folding work table — after you finish working on your current project, you can just tuck it all away.
14. A white noise sound machine to drown out barking dogs, honking horns, noisy neighbors, and other sleep ruiners.
15. A moisturizing face cream — it may increase your skin's elasticity, tone, and texture with ingredients like rose distillate, aloe vera, and vitamins C and E.
16. A maternity belt for giving you the support you need as you grow an actual little human inside of you.
23. A Kong dog toy that'll keep your dog happy for hours. After all, when your dog's happy, you're happy!
24. A master opener for cans, jars, and bottles because why have separate tools for each when you can have a single multi-purpose one?!
25. A hypoallergenic waterproof mattress protector so you won't end up ruining that brand new mattress you spent half your savings on.
26. An alarm clock to stop you from shutting off your phone's alarm and then spending the next half hour scrolling through social media.
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.