1. A Tuft and Needle mattress so comfortable, you may never want to sleep on anything else again.
2. A Breville barista express coffee machine for brewing up the best cup of coffee or shot of espresso around, so you can finally stop single handedly keeping Starbucks in business.
3. A moisturizing serum filled with vitamin C, E, and hyaluronic acid to give you radiant skin.
4. A Columbia rain jacket to protect you from the rainy spring ahead.
5. A pair of rain boots for when it's raining cats and dogs but you're still trying to look cute AF.
6. A set of measuring spoons sturdy enough to measure out heavy ingredients like brown sugar. Plus, it has a ring to keep the set together so you never lose that tiny 1/8 teaspoon.
7. A lightweight dress that'd be the perfect addition to your spring wardrobe.
8. A bundt pan that'll make it look like you did the most but with minimal effort.
9. A set of two collapsible cat tunnels for your kitty to frolic and play in.
10. A storage rack with so many possibilities, you might as well get a few!
11. A glass teapot (with an infuser) that'll be as functional as it is beautiful.
12. A whiteboard mail organizer that'll solve three problems at once: lost keys, forgotten appointments, and mail everywhere!
13. A super sturdy and sharp peeler cheap enough that you won't mind replacing it if it gets a little rusty.
14. A hanging pot rack — it may make your kitchen look like it belongs to a fancy chef.
15. A non-skid silicone mat with stainless steel bowls as adorable as the pup who's going to be eating from them.
16. A high-pressure shower head with six settings to give your shower all the luxury of a high-end hotel.
17. A set of three motion sensor LED lights for illuminating your cabinets when you get up for a midnight snack.
18. A bottle of V.I.Poo toilet spray because I know you'd like to thank yo sh*t don't stank but really, you should get some V.I.Poo.
19. A six-drawer mobile organizer for turning unsightly items into a beautiful rainbow. Magic!
20. A no-frills one-step body weight scale without any complicated extras.
21. A pair of wireless waterproof headphones for taking your workouts up a notch.
22. A bi-fold multi-card wallet to organize all those old gift cards you've been hoarding.
23. A four-tier mini greenhouse to help you grow a vegetable or herb garden! Green thumb not included.
24. An animal ring holder because if you're going to trust anyone with your most prized possessions it's going to be this adorable little kitty cat.
25. An adjustable laptop stand ideal for people who work long hours in front of a computer — now you can alternate between sitting and standing.
26. A spirograph design set that'll give kids (or adults) hours of fun creating interesting and colorful designs.
27. And a 299-piece first-aid kit any doomsdayer would approve of.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.