We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An in-home security camera that'll warn you if someone is coming too close to your house.
2. A cast iron kettlebell for getting in a gym-quality workout from the comfort of your own home.
3. A set of three door stoppers with holders Hodor would approve of.
4. A collapsible microwave food cover so you can actually enjoy eating your leftovers.
5. A 12-shade nude eye shadow pallete to help you create stunning beauty looks.
6. A bike lock and mounting bracket to protect your wheels from grubby bike thieves.
7. A handheld clothing steamer because going out looking like a wrinkly mess should be a thing of the past.
8. An Under Armour backpack that'll easily hold everything you could possibly need for class.
9. A slim wallet you can fit in the pocket of your jeans without it bulging out and ruining your look.
10. A tablet stand for taking binge-watching sessions to new comfort levels you didn't know existed.
11. A sink caddy to gather and organize all your dish washing paraphernalia.
12. A pleated blouse that'll scream, "Wear me to work!"
13. A jar opener for opening jars that require Hulk-like super strength you just don't have.
14. A stainless steel French press — it might put Starbucks coffee to shame.
15. A Swiffer WetJet to clean up sticky messes around your house.
16. A set of 500 Brain Flakes building blocks that'll make you want to throw all your Legos in the trash.
17. A set of six stainless steel bowls so you can feel like a master chef from the Food Network!
18. A bookcase perfect for storing kids' toys where they can still reach them.
19. A pair of comfy sandals you'll want to get in every. single. color.
20. A lightweight rain jacket cheap enough to buy a few of.
21. A tube of poultry-flavored dog toothpaste to help your dog get the pearly whites of a dog show champ.
22. A toaster oven that may make you wonder why you ever owned a toaster or microwave?
23. A rubber duck to notify you when you're about to burn your child with hot bath water.
24. A casual dress with pockets so you don't have to stow important things in your in your bra. Come on, you've done it.
25. A foot file callus remover because sandal season is coming people and you may not want to be out and about with feet that look like the Sahara Desert.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.