1. Paying for a haircut? That's a thing of the past.
2. In the future, rain will no longer be an obstacle for humanity.
3. Clothing will be purpose-built for any climate.
4. Even the most extreme weather conditions.
5. Eating cereal out of a bowl is for old-fashioned people.
6. So simple. So elegant. So futuristic.
7. And here's the great-great-grandson of Elon Musk.
8. In the future, long road trips no longer need to be boring.
9. Same goes for relaxing on the couch.
10. And everything will be repurposed for our comfort and convenience.
11. Even ice cream vendors have reached the glorious future.
12. Paying $18 for a drink at a music festival is so 21st century.
13. Just when you thought you had your style on lock, this guy traveled back from the future to show you what true taste looks like.
14. Behold, the next stage in mass transit.
15. Even simple water fountains can have class.
16. Looking for innovation? Look to the poor students out there.
17. Seriously, desperate times call for inspiring measures.
18. In the future, we'll have no use for showers.
19. Outlets? A thing of the past.
20. This is what it looks like to be ahead of your time.
21. WAY ahead.
22. You think millennials today are obsessed with avocados? Wait till you see what the 3000s millennials do with them.
23. Someday we'll all sleep on public transportation. Think of the efficiency.
24. Entertainment systems will come equipped for multiplayer games.
25. And our mouths will never be burned by ramen again.
26. Social networks will look totally different.
27. "Technology is nothing. What's important is that you have a faith in people, that they're basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they'll do wonderful things with them. It's not the tools that you have faith in — tools are just tools. They work, or they don't work. It's people you have faith in or not." –Steve Jobs
This post was translated from Spanish.